Thursday, January 21, 2010

Real Leaf Paparazzi: "The guy with THE drink"


Every time i leave my place, I make sure that I have all my things with me, wallet, phone, and specially my camera. It's my habit to take shots of almost everything that i feel like pointing and clicking my shutter to capture that certain moment and add it in my collections. I do not mind if people thinks of me differently, it's what i love! Here's what happened a few days before, I'm on my way to my daily routine exercise to jog in an oval field near my place, and I saw something that caught my attention; in the second level of the bleacher where peeps usually sit and rest, I saw this guy so relaxed, to my surprise, He's holding a Real Leaf Green Tea! No kidding! What a coincidence! Without hesitation, I silently went under the bleacher for a closer shot, I felt uncomfortable in my position because the joggers and people in the field looks at me like i have some kind of bad intention but i didn't bulge; I took the shot and the good thing is, the guy didn't even realize that i was underneath and that I'm taking advantage of his drink! One shot is all I needed and I got it! I felt like a real paparazzi and i felt the thrill in doing it. Well, Real Leaf is the star, then why not?






19 comments:

william redmond said...

cool! great stolen shot! did the guy noticed you?

Unknown said...

nice man.. i like the ambiance, the view... sakto to rest up from sweaty work-out... very cool even the sky so high... great job.. keep it up...

Unknown said...

this is really tight! excellent work!! what more can i say.. nice capture! goodluck to you.. paparazzi! :P

Erickson said...

@ william: thanks so much! nah, he didn't but pro'ly he's wonderin' why the people in the field looked under of him differently hahaha!

@jepoy: thanks so much!

@mike: hehe thank you man, im not a real paparazzi though =)

eybinormal said...

Real LIFE.. Real living for a nice shot man! It says it all!..... nice angle... nice mood you have there.

great job! (^^,)

Yodi Insigne said...

this is what a paparazzi is all about.
cool shot!

Unknown said...

you are so creative ,this shot is extra ordinary. if i am the owner of real life tea company i would pay a million for your shot.. love the sky..good luck paparazzi. ^^

Unknown said...

galing! i never thought that simple things like this would look really amazing... it takes a person with real vision to show the beauty in simple things we take for granted everyday.. bravo..

Erickson said...

@ eybi: thank you for appreciating it. =)

@ yodz: yea that's what i think too! now im havin' a second thought if ima spy on someone.. lol =)

@ pem: hehaha. thank you! i would love to have a million box =)

@ vidalalyssa: That is the most uplifting complement i'v ever recieved. thank you! =)

LN said...

Nice shot :) you were in the right place @ the right time :)

Erickson said...

@ ellen: im sure was lucky enuf.. hehehe thank you!

Peejay said...

with the relaxing blue and white sky! whew!, what a relief! este real leaf! i miss subic na!! great shot dre! perfect!! goodjob!

roche said...

quality shot it is!

issang said...

whEw.. wat more can i say????
cnabe na nila lahat..
excelent! im realy a fan. .

Unknown said...

nice habit tol! imagine with that one, you created things like this.. woaahHh! i mean WOW good job! keep it up ..simple yet amazing :)

LN said...

You've got a lot of skills too :) hindi ka niya nahalata eh, and maganda yung angle mo :)

P.S. If you have the time, please visit and post a comment on my Real Leaf Paparazzi post too. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

nice one pare!

Erickson said...

@all: thank you so much for the complement. =) Atleast i had fun doing this, win or lose. Y'all have a wonderful night. thank you! peayz!

Blogger EJ said...

Nice angle! That's really creative. Hope you visit my entry too at
Pinoy Blogger - Real Leaf Paparazzi. Thanks!

Post a Comment